Sunday, February 6, 2011

if i could rule the world..

PART 1


every year during festive season all Malaysian will leave Kuala Lumpur to go back to their village and each year we will hear news about the congested roads all around the country.like what have happened to me yesterday while i was on my way from Ipoh to Melaka. I took a bus at 315p.m from Ipoh and for 2 hours we still didnt reach Tapah which will only take about 45 minutes on normal days. It took me more than 4 hours just to arrive at Tanjung Malim.

While I was trapped in the traffic jam I started to think of a few alternative to see this problem been resolved. So if I could rule the world I am thinking of building a new freeway that connect all major cities in Malaysia. The main problem that caused this traffic jam is that Malaysia only has 2 main roads that goes around the Peninsular which are the highway and the old road.

The other solution that I was thinking was starting my own super economical flight service. This way people will not be burdened by the ticket fare and can travel faster without using the land road and that will reduce the volume of vehicles on the road and hopefully the traffic jam can be a thing of the past for all Malaysians.

2 comments: