Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Educational Aspiration for 2011



No doubt education is really important nowdays. And for students, every of them must have their own recipe to achieve what they are looking for. Something that can fire up their spirit to keep moving forward and never give up, the aspiration. Mine is very simple. I always look at the nice and expensive cars. I was just like I wish i could be like this guy, driving fantastic car. And this guy must really work very hard and I must do the same thing. I must study hard to get better job and better salary to have a better life. Furthermore, I never forgot what my practical boss said, never give up, dont care about what are people going to say,work hard, believe in yourself and stand up like a man. Someday you gonna dance with those lions.

-ikhwan ibrahim-

1 comment: